Thank you for visiting Hammerton.com. We value your trust in sharing your personal information with us. We are committed to respecting the privacy of our users and we strive to provide a safe and secure user experience. This outlines the privacy policies that apply to hammerton.com and the collection and use of personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL PLATFORMS AND EMAIL MARKETING
In common with other websites, log files stored on the Hammerton web server save personal details that identify you as an individual. These personal details include your Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember your preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, your email and username will be stored on the server. This information is used only to enhance your user experience.
We collect personal information through our website, social platforms and email marketing as follows:
- Google Analytics – Cookies and usage data
- Mailchimp – Email address, first and last name
- Contact form – Email address, first and last name
- Social Media – Cookies and usage data on these platforms:
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above depends on the personal information we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
We may process your personal information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate mutual interests due to your status as a customer and is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions included in the e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you accessing certain features of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no control over those websites and take no responsibility for the privacy policies of those websites. It is your responsibility to review the policies of those websites so that you can understand how they collect, use and share personal information.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have for you. You can access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your personal information rectified if that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information, including the right to object to any processing related to direct marketing.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal information we have for you.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal data.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. We may make changes to this policy at any time, and encourage you to frequently check this page to stay informed about how we protect the personal information we collect. You agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and understand its terms. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.